Weigh-in Wednesday

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | by Samantha | Labels: |


For the first time on this blog, we are going to record our measurements. We will be including our measurements for Weigh-in Wednesday once a month to track our progress. Since this week is the first time, we will just include our current numbers. Last month we will get to see if we have lost or gained inches! For more on how to take your measurements to track your weight loss, check out this article.

Sam:
Weight:
Starting weight (1.4.2010): 179.6 pounds
Last week's weight (4.28.2010): 172.3 pounds
Current weight (5.12.2010): 172.0 pounds
That is a loss of 0.3 pounds for a total loss of 7.6 pounds!
What I did: Well, I'm back from vacation. I was visiting family and friends on the East Coast for the last week and a half. I'll be honest, I'm really really surprised to have a loss at all (even a small one) since I ate pretty much anything I wanted when I was away (I know, bad Sam) and didn't exercise AND it's my TIM. I know that the choices I have made were not great, so I will continue to train for my 5k as well as eat more healthy because in the end, I know that will get me results I am proud of!

Measurements:
Bust: 41.5"
Chest: 36.0"
Waist: 32.5"
Hips: 42.5"

Jason:
Starting weight (1.4.2010): 216.6 pounds
Last week's weight (5.5.2010)199.6: pounds
Current weight (5.12.2010): 199.6 pounds
No change from last week for a total loss of 18.0 pounds!
What I did: I have not run as much this week as I had been since I came up a bit lame after attempting a long run on Saturday. (I've been limping since then and have had a bit a pain when putting full weight on my left leg.) I am hoping that a week of rest will help. I also have been making some not so great eating choices and have been neglecting to pay close attention to portion sizes. (I'll be better this week. I promise. ;-) )

Measurements:
Chest: 40.0"
Waist: 39.0"
Hips: 43.0"

0 comments:

Post a Comment