Yup, I'm totally doing this and then the pecs and I are going cougar hunting...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 | by Jason | Labels: , , |


I decided this morning that I am going to do 100 push-ups! (all at once, not like over 6 months or anything like that) I remembered reading somewhere about a training program for this so I looked it up and found, hundredpushups.com. (An interesting sidenote, when I typed 100 and a space into google, "100 push-ups" was the first suggested search so apparently I am not the only person looking for this.) The hundredpushups.com site outlines a 6 week training program to work up to 100 pushups. While I think it will likely take me more than 6 weeks, I am psyched about having a new challenge and a new goal. I'll keep you updated on my progress and I plan to post a sweet video of me doing half-a-bazillion push-ups when I reach my goal. Stay tuned and wish me luck...


1 comments:

Pretty Pauline said...

I love the sit-up thing, but I have hernia difficulties. I might start slowly with 50 push-ups though~that's a great goal to work up to for large lady! :)

Post a Comment