Weigh-in Wednesday

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 | by Samantha | Labels: |

Howdy blog readers! It's that time again -- Weigh-in Wednesday!

Two things before we get to the numbers:

1.) We really need to be better about not letting a week go by without posting! I have all these ideas in my head for posts... I just have to make them happen!

2.) Jason is in Florida and I am not. (Jealous Sam!) So this week it's just me weighing in. I think next week we are due for a measurement update too!

Sam:

Starting weight
(1.4.2010): 179.6 pounds
Last week's weight (6.9.2010): 169.4 pounds
Current weight (6.16.2010): 168.8 pounds
That is a loss of 0.6 pounds for a total loss of 10.8 pounds!
What I did: Not much different than other weeks. I need to make it to the gym more for sure. This past week I was a no-show. I'm going to blame it on the fact that I've had a headache since Thursday. Frustrating. It will get better though because I want to go to the gym and I want to run.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work Sam!! Every little pinch counts!

Post a Comment