My abs are going to be INSANE!!!

Thursday, July 1, 2010 | by Samantha | Labels: |

Inspired by Jason's goal to do 100 push-ups, I am going to do 200 sit-ups! He mentioned that they have some different 6-week training programs on the site and I think the sit-ups one will be perfect for me! Plus, it's more fun to work towards a goal together, right? :-)

The program starts off with an initial test and continues a couple days later with week 1. When I completed my initial test I could do 51 sit-ups. This (barely) puts me in the 'good' range. I'm actually pretty surprised by this number; I would have guessed I could do around 30 sit-ups.

Initial thoughts: It's more difficult than I thought to exhale when sitting up and inhale when going back down... and count at the same time! I'm going to have to work on that.

Only 149 more sit-ups to go!!! :-D


PS - Programs on this site include 100 push-ups, 200 sit-ups, 200 squats, and 25 pull-ups (which is coming soon!)

2 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Holy man that is going to be A LOT of situps! Good luck lady!

Nitesh Sharma said...

such a nice post. fitness is very impotent for our body.four types of exercises: endurance, strength, balance, and flexibility No matter your age, you can find activities that meet your fitness level and needs! i also using a fitness blog if u want to see at visit my website Fitness Blog

Post a Comment